Wednesday

My new business card stamp.










I got the most amazing parcel in the post the other morning from my pen-friend Margaret of Paper Pastries. She created a wonderful new business card stamp for me in schoolhouse font which I absolutely love (I spent this morning stamping away). The box was also packed full of beautiful notebooks, ribbon, postcards, a polkadot brooch, a typewriter magnet, luggage tags, camera note-cards, my own Kate bunting and even a dinosaur! Thank you so much Marvellous Margaret.

25 comments:

  1. Wow, I would have a huuuge grin on my face if I received something as lovely as this in the post! I love the font too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an amazing parcel. i really like the font of the stamp and would have been totally tempted to stamp everything i own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous! especially love the bunting. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stationary is totally like porn to me - THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVERRR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I love it! The stamp is amazing! What a great parcel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect morning! (And looks like a perfect stamp)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! The papers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. Definitely have a soft spot for wonderful, imaginative stationery.

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a wonderful package to receive! Love the stamp and also the cards with the cameras on it, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so welcome! I am loving that floral background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect package! The stamp is absolutely gorgeous! Also love the dinosaur.

    ♥
    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stationary porn! What a wonderful, generous package!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely! I've just looked at her website and there's so much I want to order. Really simple and very cool stationery :-)
    Gx

    ReplyDelete
  14. woweeeeee this is all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, nice to hear that you're making some really nice ground.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy reading what you write. “Nice share” for me is letting you know that i did enjoy it. I am a religious reader for the subject these days and getting help from experts like you. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your business card. So clever! Great Post!
    Your blog is adorable!

    ♥
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  18. everything in your life is so gorgeous and wonderful, even your friends. very jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a delightful parcel ... you have a wonderful pen-friend indeed! :)

    I love your stamp and that dinosaur is rather charming.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing! Love the stamp, very marvellous indeed!

    ReplyDelete

..if you fancy it

All work is © Kate Henderson unless otherwise noted.