Saturday

So far this week #139

Screen Shot 2015-03-14 at 21.07.40
The Theory of Everything was just flipping marvellous but I did feel a bit emotionally dehydrated afterwards as I could not stop crying. God help the girl was such a fun little film that I sort of wanted to be in. Copenhagen was one of these films that Netflix recommends but you have never even heard of it. I am glad I didn't turn it off after the first 5 minutes (the lead guy does a rather rubbish American accent and I instantly loathed him) as I kind of loved the film. Wild made me want to buy some walking boots but I also really enjoyed it. Inherent Vice made me feel extremely agitated and I don't really know why - some sort of odd chemical reaction to it. The Babadook was such a good old freaky film that really put me on edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..if you fancy it

All work is © Kate Henderson unless otherwise noted.