Thursday

Too marvellous for words.







A few weeks ago me and my friend Zoe set off to find a Photo Booth we had read about and experience its delights. It is in the beer garden at Cargo in East London and was rather great. I think it was £3 a go. So much fun. Also dropped in to the wonderful Atlantis art supplies shop with its welcoming pencils for some urgent bits and pieces. Funny to think London was baking hot back then. It's hard to imagine that now with our daily torrential rain storms!

8 comments:

  1. oh how did the photobooth turn out? i am curious now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Lovely photos as usual! Is that a b&w photobooth!? We have a lot of cheeky purikura photo booth here :p

    p/s: I like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i have to hunt down this photobooth next time i'm in the capital!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The notebook doodles:Photos came out great! Will post up when i scan them :)

    Sleepwalkingintokyo:Yes b&w booth! I do love the purikura ones also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fourth picture, even though I'm not sure I have any idea what it is. :)

    If you haven't see this handy Photobooth locator, you should check it out: http://www.photobooth.net/locations/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh great gotta go next time i visit london!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe I have some pretty funny slightly inebriated photos from that booth!

    ReplyDelete

..if you fancy it

All work is © Kate Henderson unless otherwise noted.