Monday

Rye oh Rye.

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
A few weekends back we rented a house in Camber for a few days (the most amazing beach walks) and Rye is only a very short drive away so we visited it as much as we could. It's very beautiful and picturesque with some great shops, beautiful houses and cosy little tea shops. I tend to snap away more for instagram now than my blog which I guess is why my posting on here has decreased but I want to make it more of a regular thing as I love to see other people's updates so I need to get my blog act together.

6 comments:

  1. I've never been to Rye, but it looks like somewhere I'd thoroughly enjoy. Love the photo of the 'no double parking of prams' sign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourite places! I think you'd really like it there!

      Delete
  2. "House with the seat" made me laugh :) looks like a nice town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely there! Yes that house name was my favourite :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I miss all things quaint. Makes me realise I need to explore more of England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love going on adventures around the UK - there's still so much to see!

      Delete

..if you fancy it

All work is © Kate Henderson unless otherwise noted.