Friday

Michelberger hotel.

Untitled
UntitledIMG_7377IMG_7405UntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I absolutely love the thought that has gone into this hotel - it was hard to stop snapping away with every step I took. There were so many spots to relax, inside and out, so I used to really look forward to coming back every evening. On our last night we decided to treat ourselves to dinner there, so come 8pm we were sitting in the most perfect courtyard listening to a live performance by Wooden Arms (a British band who happened to have a gig there that night) eating the most melt in your mouth ricotta gnocchi with orange and sage (Thomas was equally enjoying his cucumber with avocado mousse soup) and trying to work out when we can next escape to this amazing city. 

7 comments:

  1. Full of colors ! Very energizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cool space. My sis and I spent some time lounging on those sofas but we never ate there, sounds like we missed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing food!! Perfect place to lounge around after some serious walking :)

      Delete
  3. This hotel is my favourite in Berlin, I was there 6 nights 3 years ago...I'd like back soon.

    ReplyDelete

..if you fancy it

All work is © Kate Henderson unless otherwise noted.